Tuesday 11 January 2011


And so it begins....


My name is Lauren and I'm a 20 year old cosmetic loving shopaholic! I am currently studying Journalism alongside working as a freelance reporter.      



Since having the ability to understand the English Language, it has always been something that I have been entralled by, especially the written word and how words alone can be used to portray what is essentially a visual medium, in a creative, interesting and engaging way.  So Wakeup Glam is just my own little space on the internet  where i can release my thoughts and opinions about all beauty related things; giving advice, doing product reviews, showing my latest beauty buys and demonstrating how-to-looks.
(I know you guys understand my fixation)





I am a strong supporter in healthy living and truly believe that makeup should not only make you look good but feel good too.

Hope you all enjoy reading my blog!

X








No comments:

Post a Comment