Thursday 13 January 2011

Two Tone is back...




 The grown-out-roots look is becoming a bit of a trend amoungst A list celebrities and I have to say I am a massive fan.  For my next trip to the hair salon I know what my new style request will be; it’s so relaxed I love it!  I’m not one to sway once I’ve found the perfect hairstyle either. Contrasting ends with roots is being rocked by the likes of Lauren Conrad, Rachel Bilson and Cameron Diaz, what’s not to like about this effortless look.  It’s a cross between Debbie Harry in her Blondie years and Gisele’s soft, feminine trade mark style with a rock and roll edge.  So girls it’s time to experiment with your colour....

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much i've been wanting it for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely is it Orla, its looks so effortless but amazing at the same time. Got my hair appointment booked for this weekend, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hair's too short for ombre hair :( (cheers hairdresser - an inch my bottom!) lol

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete